[LMB] OT: Fun

The MaD HaCkER MadHacker14 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 02:42:41 BST 2009

I have an almost vampire view of time; my mother grew up during the
great depression and my father was to young to serve in wwII  and I was
in love with my aunt a 'SOUTHERN LADY' who never had an unkind word for
anyone not even the "young man" who try ed to rob the thrift store she
was  serving the church  in, no unkind words but she did shoot him 4
times with the 44 dragoon she had in her purse "it is a heirloom from
her grandfather"
    The MaD HaCkER