[LMB] OT: Unwanted presents, was Generations, was Fun -

Marilyn Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 6 17:08:19 BST 2009

Paula Lieberman wrote:
> Even when the "gift" is  -really- an act of malice, which was never INTENDED
> as a friendly gesture in the first place?!

my step-monster-in-law Cindy [robs step-beast as he calls her] regularly
gives me a box of candy for birthday and christmas. Since *her* husband
is also a diabetic, and they both know I am diabetic, one might
possilbly think that after 21 years she might have gotten a clue.

So we tend to send her the most godawfiul ugly/absurd christmas presents
now. Last one was a gift certificate for bodyartforms.com  as we finally
finished the horrid mexican pottery noah's ark last year <evil grin> 2
animals at a time ....