[LMB] OT: Unwanted presents, was Generations, was Fun -

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Apr 6 18:01:39 BST 2009

Some people give gifts because of a philosophy to "help" others.   Sort
of like giving kids "educational" gifts.   (My daughter does this to her
nephews).

Imagine a man who likes Rubenesque women and gives candy to a woman who
wants to diet.  Or a mother who gives her daughter "attractive" clothes,
or a man who buys sporting equipment for his son.   (genders can be
switched here).

I just *know* everybody will be happier if they just are exposed to what
I like or think they need!   My way is obviously right, they must be the
stubborn ones.