[LMB] Just read... _The Obesity Myth_

Azalais Aranxta tiamat at tsoft.com
Wed Apr 8 17:50:37 BST 2009

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Francis Turner wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 4:19 AM, Marna Nightingale <marna at marna.ca> wrote:
> > Because we were talking about HEALTH. And healthy != f*ckable, even if
> > one happens to be female.
>
> True but I do think that the set of healthy (wo)men* and the
> set of f*ckable ones tend to intersect about 90%§ of the time.
> Certainly there are very few unhealthy (wo)men who are also
> considered f*ckable

Really?

Then why are so many models and actresses on drugs?  Why do so
many of them have eating disorders?  Certainly some of those
women are naturally skinny, but a lot of them aren't.

The point is, it shouldn't matter whether or not they coincide.

What kind of society makes "being f*ckable" an obligation for all
females over the apparent age of 12 and under the apparent age of
65?

Being healthy is important.  Being f*ckable should only be
important if you want to get f*cked by someone who decides
whether or not you're f*ckable at first glance.

I don't know about you, but this is not actually anywhere on my
list of things to do.  Not even somewhere under "Sorting out the
junk room" and "renaming all the LiveJournal icon files on my
computer with character name first, iconmaker name second".

~malfoy :)