[LMB] Just read... _The Obesity Myth_

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Wed Apr 8 20:03:52 BST 2009

Francis Turner wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 4:19 AM, Marna Nightingale <marna at marna.ca> wrote:
>> Because we were talking about HEALTH. And healthy != f*ckable, even if
>> one happens to be female.
>>

> True but <snipped>

... and this is where my brain exploded. Ok. You win. I give up. Let's just split this thread into two parts: you guys can keep talking about your personal theories of female attractiveness, with or without spurious sociobiological theorising, and we girl types and such men as find themselves interested will start a thread dedicated to talking about how we'd sort of like, at whatever size, however we look, to live long, healthy, active, pleasing lives in which we get adequate medical care, can find clothes that fit, and generally get to do most what we'd like to do.

Marna.