[LMB] Just read... _The Obesity Myth_

Hilary Powers hilary at powersedit.com
Thu Apr 9 05:50:09 BST 2009

Greg Slade wrote:
> Except that hostility was not directed towards skinny people, but
> rather towards a fashion establishment which, to all appearances,
> hates women and wants them to kill themselves.

Anyone remember the science fiction story based on more or less that
same premise? All I recall is the concept that the fashion industry had
been taken over by aliens whose goal was to destroy the reproductive
capacity of the human race...

--
- Hilary Powers - hilary at powersedit.com - Oakland CA -
-  Freelance copyediting and developmental editing   -