[LMB] The Bastard: Help me with my homework!

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 12 22:21:21 BST 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 05:02:59PM -0400, Marna Nightingale wrote:
> This is one of my WisCon Panels:
>
> Not Exactly What We Expected: Bastard Gods in Chalion, Terre d'Ange, and Elsewhere: Sun 4:00 - 5:29
>
> I have some ideas of my own and all, but it seemed a good excuse for an on topic or mostly on topic  discussion.
>
> So, Bastard Gods, what do we think of them?

The term implies parentage, specifically an irregularity of same, and
also a regularity it can be set against.  (If everybody is a b*stard,
nobody is.)  So what do the Parent, the Official Co-Parent, and the
Actual Co-Parent have to say to each other about the situation?  For
that matter, how did they get into the situation to start with?

Tony Zbaraschuk

--
In the theater of memory every play is an improv
Stored bits remade from piles of scattered stuff --