[LMB] [LMB} Favourite quote

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 16 16:11:29 BST 2009

It seems to me that many of us (myself included) are using "favorite quote"
more or less as "identifying moment for favorite story."

"Shopping" means very little in isolation; it's only when you recall
Cordelia opening the bag and what rolls out that the story becomes
memorable.

What quote best stands on its own?  What could you best use as a bumper
sticker or T-shirt slogan (or submit to _Bartlett's_, if it came to that)?
I'd probably have to go with "All true wealth is biological."

Tony Zbaraschuk
--
In the theater of memory every play is an improv
Stored bits remade from piles of scattered stuff --