[LMB] OT: chocolate ganesha was Re: OT: ... various?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 16 17:48:57 BST 2009

Ganache Ganesh?  hehehe.  The Elephant-Headed was said to be fond of
sweets.  One popular image shows baby Ganesh holding a sweet-ball.  If
chocolate had made it to South Asia sooner, I'm sure the sweet would
have been chocolate.  Give me a little more time and I'll compose a new
myth about the miracle of milk chocolate.  ;-)

Just a little web walking revealed these:

GIANT Ganesh made of individual chocolate candies:
http://livinggallery.oneindia.in/v/spirituality/lord-ganesha-festival-ganesh-chaturthi/tussi-bldg-ganesh-mande.jpg.html

Chocolate Ganesh plaque:
http://www.chocolatedeities.com/deityl.php?deity=ganesh

Cute CNN video about chocolates for Ganesha - I guess I wasn't the only
one with this idea
http://in.truveo.com/Ganesh-develops-a-chocolate-fetish/id/2037313623

Cheers,
Susan Fox / Ma Foxti