[LMB] LQ #57: worst Bujold villain (Thurs. April 16th, 2009)

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 21:44:40 BST 2009

With regards to Ezar... I think his whole being was dedicated to
avoiding a civil war like the one that put him in, somewhat
reluctantly, in power. And killing off his son... his only son...
under any but the least possible suspicious circumstances could have
done that.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com