[LMB] OT: AKICIF: Office 2007, Excel to specific

Ronda McCarthy ronda.mccarthy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:40:58 BST 2009

I have Excel 2007. I looked at Help for Quotient, and it says this formula
returns the Integer portion of a division.  However, when I use the formula
SUM(A1/B1), where A1 is 44.55 and B1 is 2, I get 2.275.  So maybe you just
need to use a different formula? I never used Quotient with any other
version of Excel, so I don't know if this is new behavior.