[LMB] OT: e-book reader comparison

Francis Turner francis.turner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:45:44 BST 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Ed Burkhead <ed at edburkhead.com> wrote:

> I made my change a year and a half ago and don't plan to go back.

I've noticed (had it brought to my attention rather pointedly as it
happens) that the battery on my Cybook is now, after a year or so of
use, seriously degrading. It used to be that I could go for a week or
two without a recharge. Now it seems more like a 2.3 days. Did your
old Sony have that problem? or is this something specific to either
the Cybook or my usage thereof?

Francis

--
http://www.di2.nu/blog.htm