[LMB] OT: Pharmacy (was worst Bujold villian

JenL jenl1625 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:24:39 BST 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Ed Burkhead <ed at edburkhead.com> wrote:

> When I try to refill my prescriptions a bit too early, the insurance
> company
> knows it's too early and rejects the refill. (BCBS)
>
> I'd find out at the very next refill if someone successfully snuck a refill
> on any of my prescriptions.

But would you *ever* find out if a person managed to sneak in a prescription
for something you *don't* take?  If - just for example - you're on asthma
meds, and they get a prescription for oxycontin....
They could fill that every month in my name and I wouldn't know until I had
an injury or a surgery and went to get a painkiller filled.  Unless they let
it sit too long and I got that automated "you have a prescription waiting"
call.
jen

--

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.