[LMB] Problems with Medications (was Worst Bujold villain)

Marilyn Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 24 20:10:21 BST 2009

JenL wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Marilyn Traber <mtraber251 at earthlink.net>wrote:
>

>> Heck, they let me keep a hundred colchicine around, and I can *kill*
>> someone with that, it is a much more dangerous med.
>>

> I'm betting it has far less to do with danger than with cost ....
> jen

I have to take the damned stuff, and I see no reason - they will let me
go down to the pharmacy and refill with impunity, no
daily/weekly/monthly limits ... but they just wont issue me more than 1
day and 1 dose at a time.

If only they carried it at the sub base dispensary, they would hand me
the freaking case if that is how the doc wrote out my script. Hell, they
give me my metformin in the jebus bottles [what is that 1000 doses or
something?] and I can have my norethindrone in a yearly supply. i do get
my colchicine from base, in the 100 count bottles. I get my indocin from
base in the 100 count bottles.