[LMB] Problems with Medications (was Worst Bujold villain)

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 03:36:37 BST 2009

In a message dated 4/24/2009 4:59:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mmegaera at nwlink.com writes:

>My  mother was left with the same situation when my dad died.  If your
friend
>is not trying to get the money back out of the meds, most cities of  any
size
>in the US have charities that will take unopened medicine for  use by
folks
>who can't afford theirs.  You might see what's  available.  Calling your
>local United Way office might be a  start.

Megaera

M:

The same thing happened in my family.  I took my dad's medicines, some  of
which had been opened although most had not, to his cardiologist to  hand
out to some of his needier patients.  I later met one of the  women to whom
he'd given some of them.  She was embarrassingly  grateful.

Mary

**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421330x1201417418/aol?redi
r=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Ap