[LMB] Problems with Medications (was Worst Bujold villain)

Trialia Xua trialia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:19:12 BST 2009

Reading this thread... not to rub it in, but it's making me feel *so* glad I
do not have to deal with the US healthcare system. I have six meds to take
every day. I was curious, so I looked them up...

My current med schedule includes the following: naratriptan
(Formigran/Imigran), dihydrocodeine, pregabalin (Lyrica), salbutamol
(Ventolin, Albuterol), beclomethasone (QVAR), cetirizine hydrochloride.

>From what I've looked up, if I were in the US without health insurance and
lucky enough to find a pharmacy close to internet prices... my meds would
cost me $12,010.35, yearly. That's truly frightening, since that's three
times more than my annual welfare income at this point. @_@;

Tria
-
http://unfaithful-mirror.net