[LMB] AKICOTL: wedding samplers

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Tue Apr 28 01:36:14 BST 2009

> http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1346610470034006697XWFReC
>
> Only I can't find the title of the pattern, a copy of the pattern or see
> it
> for sale anywhere!  Is there anyone on list who knows what it's called or
> where I could buy it?
>
> Many thanks
> Katrina

Do you need a kit, exactly, or are you comfortable with putting a pattern
together with your own thread colors?   It might be simpler to find a
pattern (www.maryjanes.com (which lists 154 of them) and many, many other
online cross stitch sellers carry lots of samplers) and substitute the pale
colors you want.

The problem with the one you've posted is that it's an individual's picture
of a completed project, rather than a picture from a needlework seller.  I
suppose you could see if there's a contact point attached to the picture and
see where they got it from...

Megaera