[LMB] High praise indeed...

Eric Oppen technomad at intergate.com
Wed Apr 29 23:54:28 BST 2009

On Livejournal, I was reading "trickofthedark"'s LJ (she's the fan
artist and author also known as "Didodikali," and I do recommend her
work.)

She was telling about how she reads aloud to her husband while he does
the cooking, and she's come to the end of the Bujold books.  She's now
casting around for something that's just as good as that (her husband
enjoyed the books very much)...and not finding anything.

I thought you all would like to know.  If you Google "Didodikali,"
you'll find her website, with (among other things) fan art for some of
the Miles stories.