[LMB] Quaddies and telepathy

Francis Turner francis.turner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 11:53:49 BST 2009

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 1:23 AM, George Vaughan<gsvaughan at comcast.net> wrote:
> I was just thinking that it is inevitable that telepathy would show up in
> the same universe as quaddies.
>

> Telepathy is a close cousin to precognition.  Quaddies would naturally
> develop precognition for a reason that will follow in a moment.  It is just
> a narrow leap from precognition to telepathy, and as we all know about
> precognition, fore-warned is four-armed.

Interesting. And this also has implications for possible military acts
against the quaddies. It is of course twice as much work to disarm a
quaddie as a normal human. On the other hand there isn't much need to
do so since they've been defeeted ever since their creation...

--
http://www.di2.nu/blog.htm
Faber's Fourth Law: