[LMB] OT: Joke was Surnames

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Thu Aug 13 04:54:37 BST 2009

A man went into a bank, walked up to a teller and asked for the loan
officer.
"That would be Patricia  Black," the teller said. Her desk is over there.
The man went to the desk and said, "Hello, Ms. Black? I need to make a loan.
However, I need to tell you straight out; my name is Fraud."
"Is that a first name or last name," she said smiling.
It's my whole name. It was the early 70's and Mom was a groupie. It could
have been worse. I could have been named Lunar Lander."
"Well that will make for an unusual loan application," she said. "Mr. Fraud,
do you have any collateral?"
"All I have is this figurine that belonged to my biological Father, Mick
Jagger."
"Your father is Mick Jagger?", she said surprised.
"That's what Mom said," he answered.
"May I show the figurine to the bank manager? This will be a most unusual
transaction."
She knocked on the office door and went in. "Mr. Collins, There is a man
here who says his name is Fraud and he wants to take out a loan on this
figurine that he says belonged to Mick Jagger. We says that Mr. Jagger is
his father."
.
.
.
.
"That's a knick-knack, Patty Black. Give the Fraud a loan. His old man's a
Rolling stone!"
William A. Wenrich
I am a Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, and American. Here I
stand. I can do no other. God help me!