[LMB] Bottle Jacks OT:

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sun Aug 30 19:31:47 BST 2009

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009, James M. BRYANT G4CLF wrote:
> James - who (DV - contracts not exchanged yet)
> seems to have sold his house in Midsomer Norton

Congrats!

> and misses his library dreadfully

I hope you get a substitute location soon.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"Science fiction is always apologizing for itself. We have to stop that. Like Janis Ian said, SF is the
jazz of literature. It takes delight in its topics and its narratives, and when we start talking about it
having a purpose, it's like apologizing. That whole dialogue starts when we talk to people who don't like
science fiction, and we try to convince them that SF is useful." -- Kay Kenyon, in Locus (June, 2009)