[LMB] Borders & names

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 02:48:16 GMT 2009

I figure Borders is doomed.

Several years ago, I worked for a company called Talking Book World. The owners decided to close all the corporate stores, and be a strictly on-line company. Our store was one of the first they closed.

Then I went to work for an independently-owned audio book store. I left in September because they kept cutting back the store hours (and my working hours) due to lack of business. It finally wasn't worth the price of the gas money it cost me to get there to work for them any more.

In October, I went to work for Borders.

anyone have a store they want to go under in short order? just have them hire me....

-becca, depressed about it all.