[LMB] Fencon??

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 5 14:38:44 BST 2009

The perennially peripatetic Pilot Padget ponders probabilities of gleeful gatherings.

I'll be there, sharing a room with Bunny Hagerty, fellow filker & rabid [see the ears?] Bujold fan.  I'm flying in Thursday afternoon [due in Dallas app. 5 p.m.], so we should be around Thursday evening.  If you know where good food is to be found, semi-native guidery is always appreciated, especially when so swashingly arrayed.  Do you know if the con will have any kind of food guide?

We're heading out Sunday afternoon.

See you there!

Jerrie