[LMB] OT: Outdating measurements...

Markus Baur baur at chello.at
Wed Jul 8 04:43:54 BST 2009

otoh the mobile phone producers were -ahem- gently pushed -ahem- by
the EU to agree on a single, indentical plug for the charging of their
mobile phones ..

and the current move to self standardisation of the charging plug for
EV's by the car industry is fast and quite good ...

so it can happen ..

servus

markus

a-1040 wien                     email: baur at chello.at