[LMB] Toni says she's read it {Frozen Chicken Breath}

Gordon Jackson gsjlistmail at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 12 03:12:09 BST 2009

While this is a painfully long time to wait, it is, I hope, indicative of a
crowded publication schedule at Baen, long may they prosper. For example I
believe at least two W3bers and two R1ngos are due for publication before
then.

Also of course they probably want to catch the lucrative Christmas market.

Cheers

Gordon

>Toni just posted on Facebook that she'd just finished Lois' new Miles
>manuscript:
>
>"Thought that might catch somebody's eye.... Yes, a pure quill Miles
>adventure."
>
>She says it is scheduled for November 2010.
>
>Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. I don't think I can wait any harder.

16 months to get a manuscript into production?