[LMB] OT: Romance? So, recommendations, please?

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Jul 13 05:15:14 BST 2009

Years ago I tried one Regency by Mary Balogh. In it, the heroine -- who
had been forced into prostitution -- endeared herself to the hero by
staying absolutely still and quiet during sex.

I will never read another Balogh.

Alayne
(and, no, it wasn't the sex: it was the creepiness).

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"In Canada we are developing a pattern of life and I know something about one block of that pattern. I
know it for I helped to make it, and I can say that now without any pretense of modesty, or danger of
arrogance, for I know that we who make the patterns are not important, but the pattern is."
-- Nellie McClung, _The Stream Runs Fast_