[LMB] Regents (was Ivan's worst thing)

Harimad harimad2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 00:22:35 BST 2009

> Beth wrote:
> Personally, I think it'd be funnier to leave Mark
> off the hypothetical jump-lost ship, so he and Ivan
> -- who don't much like each other -- could exchange
> horrified looks about the hot-potato suddenly being
> so close to them.

Oh, man, that's awesome!  Ivan and Mark aren't the only ones who'd be horrified.  Imagine the reaction of the reactionary right wing at the thought of having to choose between Mark (alien mutie clone) and Ivan (well known laze-about-town officer dominated by him mom) as leader of their world.

- Harimad