[LMB] CryoBurn

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:04:05 BST 2009

> Though I like southerners, getting called honey and sugar is a nice
> change. I really loved the little old ladies and men when I was living
> in Virginia. So laid back compared to northerners who are in such a
> hurry. I would move back to tidewater in a heartbeat.

I'm getting cranky enough in middle age to (At least sometimes)hate being called honey, etc as a default because someone doesn't know my name or in a work situation, when I have to call that person Mr/Mrs/X.When I'm grouchy about it I tend to wonder, when someone spreads the endearments around  so far and wide, what's left for their nearest and dearest?