[LMB] Tagging Kids (was Re: OT Joke - apologies)

Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at io.com
Tue Mar 3 20:53:13 GMT 2009

At 11:28 AM -0500 3/2/09, James Nicoll wrote:
>On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, Elizabeth McCoy wrote:

>I apologise for offending you.

Thank you.

> 	I will admit I've suggested to my somewhat short exgf that she
>wear a hat with a flag pole and flag on it so I can find her in crowds and
>I have to say she has not been open to this idea. At all.

*chuckle* One of the benefits to having a pair of iPhones in the family,
we discovered, is that we can split up in the Mall and contact each other
when we realize that we're not within sight-distance. (Ze spouse was
shopping for a Wii with his father. I was being dragged around by the
kid. Being able to call him was... very nearly like being able to tap
a broach and say, "Bridge to spouse. Where _are_ you?"
--
--Beth, arcangel at io.com     http://www.io.com/~arcangel/