[LMB] OT: Rebound

Jim Parish jparish at siue.edu
Sat Mar 7 01:23:31 GMT 2009

Since I afflicted the list with sadness (and received comfort from it in
return) last summer, when Ben and Murphy went through their final
crises, I thought I'd supply the converse now.

Today I went down to the local animal shelter and came home with a
pair of dogs: a one-year-old Yorkie named Gracie (who is an absolute
sweetheart) and a three-year-old Lhasa Apso mix named Buster (who,
it appears, is a bit of a ruffian). I've posted some pictures at my Flickr
account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoutfellow/

Jim Parish