[LMB] Men and Women, and Direction-Finding (was OT: Joke, Apologies)

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Sat Mar 7 04:43:07 GMT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Brazee" <howard at brazee.net>

> On Mar 5, 2009, at 10:10 PM, Marilyn Traber wrote:
>
>> Oddly enough, my podiatrist likes my feet other than the stupid
>> pseudogout they are now tormented with. He says that I have treated
>> them
>> quite well for an american woman of my generation <squeee> Footshape
>> is
>> very much modified by what we do to/with them
>
> That has been a change for the good now that American women have more
> freedom from the shoe styles of the past.

Crippleher shoes came back bigtime into fashion in the past few years.  Take
a look at what;s on the feet of Angelina Jolie, Britney Spears, Jennifer
Aniston, etc. etc., on/in the supermarket tabloids and in the fashion
magazines and what's on the feet of the models etc.  Good luck seeing shoes
that don't contribute to the burgeoning healthcare costs....