[LMB] Culinary Research report

Dorian E. Gray dorianegray at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:48:48 GMT 2009

Kevin said...

> Well, I fixed some oatmeal for breakfast this morning, and I went and put
> some blue cheese dressing it.
> It'll never catch on as a gourmet delight. I'd class it as something I
> could
> take a small serving of were I someone's guest, but I won't fix it for
> myself
> again.

Heh.  I spotted someone eating blue cheese dressing (straight from the
packet!) recently, and had to bite my tongue to refrain from going over and
asking were they not going to have some oatmeal with it.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
dorianegray at gmail.com
http://dorianegray.livejournal.com

"Fashion is gentility running away from vulgarity, and afraid of being
overtaken."
- William Hazlitt