[LMB] OT: Free Piano - in England

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:16:32 GMT 2009

Is there a school/church/community center that would want it, other that whoever was originally going to take it? at least put an ad in the paper(before the weekend) saying 'piano to good home, all you have to to is come get it' give your phone # or email, and make arrangements with the first caller. Kevin______________________________________________________________________________________