[LMB] Vorkosigan Hugo Nom!

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Fri Mar 20 17:55:57 GMT 2009

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan wrote:

> *excitedly hugs Marna and Ed and James and all*

I had this weird vision of it being like the Stanley Cup and going on
tour to everybody's hometown. I realise that this is not remotely what
happens, it was just sort of a deeply amusing image.

Also, unlike the Stanley Cup, you can't drink champagne (or anything
else) out of a Hugo. This seems, on consideration, a strange oversight
for the design committees to have made over the years.

:-)

Marna, who COMPLETELY forgot to say OMG YAY LOIS AND LILLIAN! "It's
always our little touches of vanity that manage to betray us".