[LMB] cover questionnaire

Nancy L. Barber nlbarber at mac.com
Tue Mar 24 19:28:23 GMT 2009

At 1:03 PM -0500 3/24/09, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
>This survey is supposedly originally from Elizabeth Moon, and found its
>way to me via a post of Sherwood Smith's.

It is from Elizabeth Moon, in her blog.  I found it interesting that the
answers to both "best cover" and "worst cover" included the Sharing
Knife books. Only to be expected, I guess....

I can't navigate to the LJ page from work, but there's another
copy on her Paksenarrion blog (but it doesn't have the Sharing Knife
comments:
http://www.paksworld.com/blog/?p=171

The upper LJ link is http://e-moon60.livejournal.com/ ,
and the questionnaire shouldn't be too far down.

    Nancy