[LMB] AKICOT: L: Body temp Thermometer recommendations

Batwrangler batwrangler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:19:58 GMT 2009

98.6 is an average that was, I believe, calculated in the 19-century
(my own baseline temp is around 96.5). If we were talking about
thermometers used for cooking, one standard way is to use them to
measure the temperature of boiling water which is fairly constant
(although it varies with altitude and salt content).

--
Sheila
gmail: batwrangler, LJ & flickr: batwrangler