[LMB] test (are my posts going through?)

nikohl nikohl annikohl at lycos.com
Sat Oct 3 15:14:12 BST 2009

None of my most recent posts (from about 10 hours ago)  have shown up on the archives (which is how I read posts to the list). So I'm trying to figure out what's going wrong, which may take a bit of trial and error. The error shouldn't bug anyone too much (presumably, you'll never see it!) -- but please forgive any posts that get through while I attempt to fix this. In the meantime, if anyone has gotten posts from me via email that FAIL to show up on the archives, could you let me know?

Once again, apologies for what may be a pointless post or two!

~nikohl