[LMB] vampires

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:01:25 BST 2009

On 2009/10/5 Jeff Shultz <jeffshultz at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> I just mentioned to my wife this morning that I was very glad that JK
> Rowling never put vampires into the Harry Potter series....

Try reading "Half-Blood Prince" again then, and take a good look at
the special guests at Slughorn's party.

Gotta say, she does it way more subtly than your average, and
***WAY*** more subtly than certain fanfic writers manage ;-)
--
Phil
...who has read more bad vampire!Harry fic than he cares to recall,