[LMB] Happy Birthday October 8th

Francis Turner francis.turner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 07:23:35 BST 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 2:33 AM, William A Wenrich <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
> Today we celebrate the 41st birthday of a most prolific listee, Francis
> Turner who  has posted 298 times in the last year.

Did I indeed. Gosh. Well I've been woefully behind the reading recently.

> At that most of her posts have been on topic!

Um I'm a him not a her. And I'm sure I've been as wildly off topic as
any from time to time

> FFC, if you keep getting up here, you will have to type. (I thought that
> would scare him off!)
> Francis, may you have a day filled with all the things you like the most.

Thank you. My natal day started off less than wonderfully as i had
tofly to Geneva for a day for work and the airline cancelled my
flight, So instead of 6 hours at the ITU tradeshow I spent 3 there. On
the other hand that did allow me to read Jame's "Stalky" plea while
hanginaround at Nice Airport so all was not lost.

The ITU show itself was not really someplace I'd chose to spend my
birthday if I didn't get paid to do it. But things improved when I got
back home as my beloved spouse cooked me a delicious birthday meal
which we consumed with a jolly nice bottle of wine. And then there was
cake, which she bought from the chocolatier in the village and which
probably ought to have a health warning for those with blocked
arteries as it was mostly cream

> Launch Tixie Dust!

I'm dusted. and there I was thinking it was rain...

Francis

--
http://www.di2.nu/blog.htm
Faber's Fourth Law: