[LMB] LQ #72: Evocative Bujold (Tues. Oct. 13th, 2009)

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan tora.smulders at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:05:32 BST 2009

List Question (LQ) #72: Evocative Bujold (Tues. Oct. 13th, 2009)

Food & drink play a large role in our lives and can vary a lot between cultures.

What is your favorite* example of food or drink (or a meal) in any of
the Bujold stories and why?
Please include a description of the particular scene if it helps
explain why it's your favorite.

A related extra question:

Does read any Bujold story evoke a craving in yourself for some
particular food or drink?
(not necessarily a food or drink described in the story)

*since we've just had a discussion about a lot of people hating the
dinner party scene in ACC, let's not have a repeat discussion of that,
so no least favorites for this question!  Feel free to refer to the
dinner party scene or the butter bugs if they are your favorite
though.

(contributed by Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan<tora.smulders at gmail.com)

List Questions are sent out on a regular basis (planning for regular
mailings on M & Th every week).

Discussion for any question continues as long as people are
interested.  A new question is not the cut-off for any old questions.

The questions are from anyone who wants to email me offlist at
<tora at dendarii.com>.  Each person submitting a question is
deciding on his/her own whether he/she will be acknowledged as the
author of the question.  Feel free to email me and I'll add your
question to the list (do include whether you'd like your name to be
mentioned with the question or not!).

For digest readers, if you'd like a direct email when I send out the
new question, please let me know offlist and I can add you to that
list.

Enjoy!

-Tora, the Question Apsara ;-p, <tora at dendarii.com>