[LMB] LQ #72: Evocative Bujold

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 02:20:48 BST 2009

Bujold food and drink: well, anything Ma Kosti cooks commands my immediate attention. The Killer Chocolate Thingies are something I've made by accident, and have tried to make on purpose at least a few times! And I just love the idea of packing a little kitty treat (also edible by human standards) in the lunch box! Yum, yum! And make friend with the Killer Cat Thingies, too (-:.

For some reason, plunkins really intrigue me. I get the image of them being somewhat like very large (frisbee sized) dried apricots, and they are edible in so many different stewed dishes. If I could visit an alternative universe, trying out the plunkins would be on my list of things to do.

Micki

      Get your preferred Email name!