[LMB] 'Interesting' article about how women are ruining ScienceFiction

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Thu Oct 15 06:44:53 BST 2009

So, let me make sure I have this straight: if we don't give men their Very Own Genre, Untainted By Girl Cooties, they all are going to get pouty and refuse to be inspired to invent or build any more cool stuff?

OK, somebody explain to me again how it's *feminists* who hate and despise men and hold them in contempt?

Small words please, so my mushy little lady-brane doesn't short out.

Marna.