[LMB] OT: ISO knowledge---AKICOTL

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:06:53 BST 2009

We had a case here in Indianapolis last year. A small pioneer cemetery next to I-69 was excavated last year and the remains moved to Crown Hill Cemetery. I'm not sure how much storage time was necessary, Crown Hill is over 500 acres and nowhere near full. The new graves could have been ready in advance. I suppose they could have stored the coffins temporarily at the cemetery mortuary or chapel if they needed to. The Indianapolis Star ran some articles on the process.