[LMB] new ebook reader, intriguing

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 20:25:32 BST 2009

The Nook looks interesting, because it seems to have the strong points of the Kindle and Sony Readers, but few of their drawbacks. I am concerned by the limited number of formats it reads, however, and it still is way too expensive ($259) for my budget.

I'm going to wait until I see solid reviews of it, however, before having an opinion of it.

I think the next few years will see some interesting developments in ereaders. I'd love to own one, but knowing my luck I'd standardize on Beta while everyone else was standardizing on VHS or something like that.

-becca