[LMB] Barrayar in audio?

Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at io.com
Thu Oct 29 19:10:08 GMT 2009

At 11:33 AM -0700 10/29/09, Becca wrote:
[...]>yes. I live in a small town, and our library is severely limited[...]

Depending on their budget, if you request that they get something in, they
_might_ order it. I think I asked for -- and got -- Shards of Honor on
cassette tape, at our library... Um. Many moons ago. Yes, Cassette tape.
I remember listening to it up in the computer loft.

Another option, for some, might be iTunes. I think it's more expensive
than audible, but it doesn't require the membership fee, so if you're
only going to get the Bujold books, it might wind up being cheaper.
--
--Beth, arcangel at io.com     http://www.io.com/~arcangel/