[LMB] The 5 Gods ....

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 02:30:03 BST 2009

And on the other hand, what happens if the taken-up doesn't like the God s/he is assigned to? "Mother???? No way, I'm the mother? Do you think I'm old or something? And curtsy while you are thinking of what to say. It saves time."

(-: I mean, I've discovered recently that some applicable words of wisdom can be *extremely* annoying.

What if you long to be taken up by the Daughter, but live your life according to the Father's rules and ethics? And even your personal choices are more guided by those precepts?

Micki

      Get your new Email address!