[LMB] SF's continutiy from historical novels appeals to readers - was: Bottle Jacks

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Tue Sep 1 05:06:11 BST 2009

Kevin Kennedy wrote:
> replacements.com should get you to their website. They're based in North Carolina and seem to have a vast inventory of china, silver and glass. They've got things listed by maker and pattern, usually with pictures. And if one can send pictures and descriptions they can ID things too. I've seen their ads in various magazines, usually interior design, for years. I've bought a couple of things from them with no problem.

Wow - thanks Kevin - replacements.com worked perfectly.   They have my
Royal Doulton wedding china (from the 1980's) - Sonnet.

While my set is still in it's original packaging when not being used,  I
have always wanted some extra pieces such as serving dishes and
platters.  They are even happy to send to Australia!!!

Helen - doing the happy dance in Wollongong