[LMB] LQ #65: Bujold for here & now (Mon. Sept. 7th, 2009)

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 13:01:47 BST 2009

Look forward to the re-start and sekrit plnz!

Hmmm, what would I want here and now? A Cetangandan dome for my garden -- one that would keep some of the rain out, and give me fake sunshine on these cloudy days. I wonder if they come in mini-sizes?

The uterine replicator for people who want them -- but that seems very obvious. I think I'd still be a granola girl, and aim for body birth like Cordelia's sister-in-law. But, I can think of many instances in my circle of acquaintances where it would have been nice if we had a working model available . . . .

Micki

      Get your new Email address!