[LMB] POVs in TSK

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 16:35:11 BST 2009

> > Early in the series, Lois switched viewpoints
> frequently,
> > by the end there were long stretches separate, even
> when the
> > two are together.  Why?

I'm just now listening to the series in audio. One thing that struck me is that the first and second book are Fawn's story, or Fawn-and-Dag's story, but the focus shifts in the third book, and by the fourth book it really is Dag's story. could that be why there's the POV changes?

-becca, really enjoying the audible version of TSK, but annoyed everytime the narrator is sloppy in her enunciation - I keep wondering who this "Vaughn" character is...