[LMB] Happy Birthday!

Jill Tallman lettuce_in_fl at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 16:58:12 BST 2010

----- Original Message ----
From: William A Wenrich <wawenri at msn.com>

FFC, it is time to prepare for Jill Tallman's birthday.
Jill was a regular poster of about 2 to 6 posts a month. That was until this
year, then she took off: January, 10 posts; February, 16 posts; and March,
31 posts. Whew!

Also born on April 4th:
1819 - Queen Maria II of Portugal (d. 1853)
1882 - Mary Howe, composer
1924 - Eva Marie Saint, Newark NJ, actress (Sandpiper, Loving, Exodus)
1924 - Gil Hodges, baseball player/manager (Bkln Dodgers, NY Mets)
1944 - Craig T. Nelson, American actor
1960 - Jane Eaglin, English soprano
1972 - Jill Scott, American soul singer

Ok, FFC ready the TDL!
What do you mean we don't need it? Are you going to sent it telekinetically?
You aren't Pixel after all.
*POP*
Ahem, the tixie dust has disappeared. I hope his aim is good.

Jill, may your day be filled with all of the things you love, including
books. (Boofs was last years typo.)

===

Thank you so much! It's very quiet so far; watching some movies and re-reading Barrayar to prepare for the upcoming discussion.
Evidently FFC *is* related to Pixel, because the tixie dust has indeed filtered in from the walls!

Jill
also, Robert Downey, Jr. (American actor) and Muddy Waters (bluesman extraordinaire) share this birth day